About Eden Language Academy
'Learn Xhosa, Afrikaans, English, South African Sign Language'
Offering a large variety of African and European language courses, Eden Language Academy has become Africa's biggest language company.
Our industry-specific language courses for all types of professions has put us amongst the world leaders in innovative language training.
Since our humble beginnings in 2007 we have grown to a fully-fledged company. Marie Smalberger is the director. The company so far has over 30 facilitators nationwide.
We are proud to be an accredited service provider to:
1. ETDP (Education, Training and Development Practice Sector Education and Training Authority)
2. HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
3. Mediclinic Private Hospital group
We combine accredited learning material with innovative SPIN (special interest) courses thus offering language training according to your specific work environment needs.
Our courses have been accredited with a variety of organisations.
1. SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) Unit standard 114 988, NQF Level 1, 6 credits
2. HPCSA for 35 CEU's (Continual Education Units) of which 27 are for clinical and 8 for ethical points.
3. Mediclinic for 5 MAP points.
4. University course selection 2 points.
We continue to expand our product line and services to meet emerging client needs.
Thus far there is a selection of 8 languages available.
5. South African Sign Language